Friday, June 4, 2010

Notice anything?

First, I know I was at the barn last weekend and yes I took some photos, but I can't find the darn cord that exports my camera so you'll have to take my word for it, that it was great. I really need to take pictures of EatnMeet next time I am there. Expect photos and details soon.

Meanwhile on the way up to the barn, I heard this great lyric. "If you hear any noise, it's just me and the boys." Made me laugh and made me happy. The storm blowing the roof off the barn thing was pretty powerful for me, for a time ( I don't think I ever blogged this but literally a piece of paper blew into my hand with that saying on it, during a pretty rough time. How. Weird. Is. That?) But now it doesn't quite reflect, so voila, a new blog tagline.

1 comment:

  1. Is it June 4 already? What? Where am I supposed to be today? Why does everything happen at the same time around here? LOL It's SO busy up here all the sudden. Glad you're around - we'll catch you next time. PS - I now have a J.O.B. I'm the organist at St. Luke's now. Shazam!

    ReplyDelete