Thursday, October 8, 2009

T-Minus 48 Hours

...Till OscarFest 2009! RSVP's in, menu planned, mountain selected (sort of). I marked a few mountains I thought would work from my ADK Mountain Club Book, "High Peaks Region." One, Catamount Mountain seemed great and then my choice was confirmed by TourPro! (Mr. Adirondack Base Camp to you). I love the internets!

Oscar is worried his friends won't be able to handle it and is suggesting Owl's Head but, yawn, so we'll see. I will appeal to their 11 year old macho male egos. Other than that, I imagine it will be hide and seek, whiffle ball, some sort of soldiering game, zipline, and maybe a trip to the bowling alley. We have movies and board games at the ready. Clarke is thrilled that his friend Angus will be up also, so he'll have some escape hatch if the middle school dudes start to drive him crazy.

See you soon Barn!

No comments:

Post a Comment